Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally....

I've been wanting to do a blog as a place where I can rant all of my many frustrations for a while, and now I finally have one. I'll be ranting about all sorts of things that upset, frustrate, anger, confuse, confound or just otherwise piss me off. From bad drivers to hippies and corporate America to gay rights.

I'm sure your wondering what took me so long. Well...I wanted to have just the right address for my blog and every time I thought of one I would type it in and I would get the response "Sorry, this blog address is not available", meaning that someone is already using it. Fine. So I would look up that blog address to see what their blog looked like, and what would I find on almost every page I went too? That the blogs author hasn't even updated the blog in years! (That's right 'years' as in more than one.) So listen up dips**ts, if your not going to use your blog, DELETE it.

Well how about that. My first rant.

Anyway, I plan to rant about, well...just about everything. Sooo, does something piss you off? Leave me a comment and we'll both bitch about it. Agree with me? Disagree with me? Think I'm full of crap? Tell me all about it. Who knows, maybe I'll even rant about you.

3 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

Gee, I wish you had had a rant blog when you were a teenager. Then I could have just 'clicked' and then...aaaahhhhhhh.

Peri said...

Good for you!I'm excited to read your wild rantings!

Janet said...

This is such a great idea. I can't wait to read all your opinions. Don't hold back like you usually do. Tell us what you REALLY think.